Blumen am Haus und Bilder von der Kletterrose.
Wunderschöne Blumen auf den Fensterbänken! Sie blühen so prächtig und gedeihen nur, wenn man sie regelmäßig gießt und düngt. Und die Rosen sind wirklich wunderschön.
Delightful images. Makes me want to live there!
Beautiful photos, Noke! Thank you so much for sharing.
Ganz arg schön!
Lovely and clean and such beautiful flowers and colours, Noke. Well done.
Bonitas casas, características de la zona, con unas buenas plantas que adornan su fachada.
Beautiful house with flowers. Have a nice week !
Flowers turn houses into works of art.
For a brief moment, it felt like I was back in Cortina, Italy.
Wonderful house where the beautiful flowers add even more beauty, color and charm. What magnificent rose bushes.I especially loved the first photo.
Ces fleurs donnent un charme incoyable à la maison et donne envie d'y vivre!Bonne journée.
Beautiful! I rarely see flowers on houses like this in the States. Not sure why that is.
Wunderschöne Blumen auf den Fensterbänken! Sie blühen so prächtig und gedeihen nur, wenn man sie regelmäßig gießt und düngt. Und die Rosen sind wirklich wunderschön.
AntwortenLöschenDelightful images. Makes me want to live there!
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful photos, Noke! Thank you so much for sharing.
AntwortenLöschenGanz arg schön!
AntwortenLöschenLovely and clean and such beautiful flowers and colours, Noke. Well done.
AntwortenLöschenBonitas casas, características de la zona, con unas buenas plantas que adornan su fachada.
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful house with flowers. Have a nice week !
AntwortenLöschenFlowers turn houses into works of art.
AntwortenLöschenFor a brief moment, it felt like I was back in Cortina, Italy.
AntwortenLöschenWonderful house where the beautiful flowers add even more beauty, color and charm. What magnificent rose bushes.
AntwortenLöschenI especially loved the first photo.
Ces fleurs donnent un charme incoyable à la maison et donne envie d'y vivre!
AntwortenLöschenBonne journée.
Beautiful! I rarely see flowers on houses like this in the States. Not sure why that is.
AntwortenLöschen