Besuch am letzten August Tag im Strandsolbad Staßfurt es war windig aber warm ich hoffe die Temperaturen lassen es zu es nochmal zu besuchen.
Sin embargo el cielo está cubierto de nubes, que hace que no se vea el sol.Feliz semana.
I like the "dramatic" sky. The panoramic picture reminds me how I love the beach. : )
Mooie omgeving en mooie lucht. Vanmiddag regent het in Nederland. Groetjes
Loving the sky there. Photos are good of that area, Noke.
A beautiful spot - go back whatever the temperature!
Beautiful photos, Noke. ❤️
Hello Noke :)Lovely photos of a beautiful place. It deserves a second vist.Happy WeekendSonjia-
Hallo Noke, wat een schitterende wolken!Subliem gefotografeerd.Grüsse Maria
Preciosos cielos encapotados. Un abrazo.
Sin embargo el cielo está cubierto de nubes, que hace que no se vea el sol.
AntwortenLöschenFeliz semana.
I like the "dramatic" sky. The panoramic picture reminds me how I love the beach. : )
AntwortenLöschenMooie omgeving en mooie lucht. Vanmiddag regent het in Nederland. Groetjes
AntwortenLöschenLoving the sky there. Photos are good of that area, Noke.
AntwortenLöschenA beautiful spot - go back whatever the temperature!
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful photos, Noke. ❤️
AntwortenLöschenHello Noke :)
AntwortenLöschenLovely photos of a beautiful place. It deserves a second vist.
Happy Weekend
Sonjia-
Hallo Noke, wat een schitterende wolken!
AntwortenLöschenSubliem gefotografeerd.
Grüsse Maria
Preciosos cielos encapotados.
AntwortenLöschenUn abrazo.